Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Book Preview! Chapter 1


How do you like the final cover? It's a bit different than the first round you voted on. I'll spare you the details of the cover process and just tell you we are really excited about how adorably bold it is.

We are so thankful for you, our early adapters of this project. Your input on cover design and subject matter has been so helpful because we want this resource to be exactly what Christian women need to enhance their pregnancy experience. We thought it was time to give you a little sneak peek of the book content. We've included Chapter 1 below because I suspect that many of you are looking to get pregnant - if not now then in the months to come. Please keep in mind this is a rough draft. We are still in the editing process. We hope that this will be helpful to you and we welcome your feedback.
TPC Chp 1
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover! It is different from the others but somehow seems to combine the best of all the different elements from the other covers.
    Being distracted by multiple little ones running around I couldn't sit down and read the chapter word for word, but what I did read was good. It broke things down to a level that was easy to understand and laid out the first "steps" that you need to take no matter where you are in your pregnancy journey. I love that it is guided so strongly by the Word and prayer. I did not realize the book was going to have such a blatent Christian message and I LOVE that it does. Reading verses such as these but in the light of pregnancy really shines a new light on what a gift from the Father new life is.
    This book will be a gift for every friend I know that is wanting to get or just got pregnant!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it!! I didn't have time to fully read the content, but I skimmed it and it truly looks amazing!! Kind of sums up the past 3 years of my "fertility" life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm so proud of you both. I can't wait to have a copy in my hands!

    ReplyDelete